About the Notebook
- Designed together with ICEVI and WBU in order to answer the need of visually impaired people.
- Includes graph paper with interchanging light and blue lines with high contrast, helping visually impaired students clearly focus on where and how to write the numbers and exercises.
- The student can choose to write either on the light-colored line or the dark-shaded line, based on their personal preference.
- Each page includes 27 light-colored lines (graph paper style), used for writing numbers and exercises horizontally, and 27 calming blue-colored lines (graph paper style) used for writing vertical math exercises.
- The notebook includes 40 pages (80 sheets).
- Its covers are strong and laminated on both sides.